Friday, January 11, 2013

Colby is 9 months now

The growing up of Colby so far.... He is so cute and has changed so much!!

 April 8 still in the hospital
 1 week old 
 My first week at Church as 1 1/2 week old
 Here I am as 1 month old, May 7th 2012
 Here he is on his blessing day on May 13,2012
 He is growing up really fast and he is having so much fun. 
 This is the first time he rolled over and he is 3 months old here!!
 4 months old
 5 Months old
 6 Months old and ready for food. 
 7 months and the first time he stood up in his crib.
 8 months, don't you love those gorgeous blue eyes?
I feel like it was yesterday that we brought Colby home from the hospital but he is already 9 months now. He has been such a blessing in our lives and has made my life all the more sweeter. I love this little man so much. He is already trying walk and is cruising and getting into everything. I love him with all of my heart and am so grateful Heavenly Father has sent me this little boy to be his mommy forever. Without further adieu here is our precious little boy:

No comments:

Post a Comment